Recruitment Consultant, Finance and Accounting
- Generous commission and benefits
- Amazing culture - high achieving, supportive, collaborative and fun
- Opportunity to build among existing and new clients
- CBD, Sydney
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Building on our Corporate Social Responsibility initiative and the success of our Not-for-Profit division, in 2013 we created a specialist division to give back to Associations, Institute’s & Memberships.
We saw this as an opportunity to recognise and support those who give back to their community. We created bespoke rates for these clients to make sure that they still got the same exceptional service as all of our clients but at a reduced rate reflective of their industry.
Our reputation for quality work and industry expertise has seen this division go from strength to strength and due to continued success we are now looking for a Consultant to join the team with experience in recruiting finance and accounting professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will have the opportunity to recruit permanent and/or temporary finance and accounting positions for multiple Association and Membership Organisations.
Ideally you will have proven knowledge, success, and experience building a desk to recruit a variety of positions within finance and accounting.
Responsibilities in this position will include:
- Business development with existing, lapsed and new clients to contribute to the overall growth of the already high performing team
- Sourcing and establishing client relationships through active business development and networking
- Attracting, sourcing, screening and interview candidates to match job requirements of your clients
- Matching candidates to roles and making recommendations to clients
- Ensuring you uphold compliance, legal and administrative obligations of the position
If you are an experienced recruiter and enjoy working within a collaborative and driven team then we would love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience Required
- You will be a proven high performer with solid 360 recruitment experience
- You have a passion for business development and candidate care
- Tenacious and dedicated, you are someone who follows through
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- A self-starter, you prefer working in a mature environment that does not micro manage
- You have demonstrable superior customer service skills
- You enjoy building relationships at all levels
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performance but mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include:
- Uncapped generous commission structure
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year to make a difference within the community
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips (for example a trip to Hamilton Island)
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
If you feel you would be a great fit for this opportunity and you are motivated by working in a collaborative and supportive environment then we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY and upload your most recent CV.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nadia Pachon from Beaumont People 02 9279 2777.