You will work as a part of a team to source a high volume of candidates for a number of vacancies across a national footprint. This role will see you utilising a range of advertising, networking and sourcing methods to locate suitable candidates. You will then phone screen these candidates, document notes in the database, send required testing, and step in to assist with interviewing and reference checking when required.
To be successful for this role you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in high volume recruitment
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing candidates using a variety of methods
- Experience screening and intevriewing candidates
- Strong computer skills
- Professional phone manner and excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to commence immediately and work full time hours for a period of 6-8 weeks.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell on 0431 765 837.