Provide administrative support to a Senior Consultant who recruits a variety of positions within the Charity sector!
- Sydney, CBD location
- Join a supportive and fun team who will support you in the development of your career!
- Free breakfast, flexible work environment, three additional paid days off to volunteer with your favorite charity!
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
This role will sit within our Charity Division to help with the administration of recruiting permanent Corporate Services positions for multiple not-for-profit organisations.
Beaumont's charity team was set up in 2009 as a way to demonstrate the commitment of Beaumont People to corporate social responsibility.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will report to and support a Senior Recruitment Consultant with the administration of the recruitment process.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be hands-on and coordinate the recruitment of multiple job roles by identifying high-quality candidates that are in search of permanent career opportunities.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Being the first point of contact for any candidate inquiries
- Writing job advertisements and searching to source candidates for multiple job openings with a diverse range of charity clients
- Phone screening applicants, coordinating interviews and coaching candidates through the interview process
- Managing relationships with candidates who are looking for work, and who have been placed in permanent positions
- Ensuring administrative compliance
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are challenged by balancing multiple priorities and building genuine relationships then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this position it is ideal that you have:
- A hands-on and collaborative approach
- Demonstrated superior customer care skills
- A results driven mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and dedication to follow through on multiple priorities within time constraints
- Strong administration skills
OUR CULTURE & BENEFITS
We are proud of our dedicated, values driven and fun culture here at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success!
Key benefits that we offer you include:
- A tailored training and 12-month development plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips
- Complimentary daily breakfast, regular team lunches and outings
- Three paid volunteering days within the year to make a difference in the community
- Health and well-being programme
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- A collaborative and fun team that is committed to making a difference
HOW TO APPLY
If you are motivated by working in a fast paced, fun and collaborative environment then we would love to hear from you!
Please click APPLY and upload your most recent CV.
For more information please contact Nadia Pachon from Beaumont People 02 9279 2777.