Our client is a leading education provider who needs some temporary assistance from an Internal Recruiter. As the Internal Recruiter, you will work in a positive and stable team, supporting the internal stakeholders with their recruitment needs across a wide range of roles.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Beautiful Eastern-Suburbs location, close to public transport
- Part-time or Full-time, you decide!
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- 4-week assignment, with the potential to extend
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing the candidate to negotiating offers
- Ensuring that all recruitment processes are being followed
- Work proactively with leaders within the business to support them with their recruitment needs
- Ensure the best candidate experience possible
We are ideally looking for someone who has had exposure to the recruitment process, whether it has been 180 or 360 experience. We need someone who has a positive, can-do attitude and is keen to have a hands-on approach to the work.
Skills / Personal Attributes;
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- Stakeholder engagement
- Good time management and coordination skills
- Ability to hit the ground running; working with minimal supervision
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this opportunity and are keen to be considered, please submit your resume via the link. For any further information, please contact Rachel at email@example.com