Beaumont People is a boutique recruitment agency headquartered in Sydney that places people first. Our commitment to our people, clients and candidates sets us apart.
- We boast an amazing culture - supportive yet accountable, fun and high achieving
- We work in stunning modern office in Sydney CBD
- We offer flexibility and autonomy
- We care about the community - you get 3 days just to do volunteer work
- We provide an outstanding level of service to clients and candidates
- We have low staff turnover, our average tenure is 5 years
- We are a team of high achievers, and we laugh a lot!
We specialise in the areas of education, business services, call centre & sales, charitable organisations, health & social care and associations & memberships.
A wonderful, permanent opportunity is available for you to join our fun loving and busy team as our Receptionist.
- Upholding and managing a positive front office, greeting all visitors and guests with a joyful and proactive demeanour
- Managing a busy switchboard, taking messages and transferring calls to the appropriate consultant in a fast paced environment
- Assisting with our monthly events, keeping up with confirmed attendees, setting up the board room and assisting with catering if needed
- Administrative duties, including data entry and ordering.
- Tenacious and dedicated, you are someone who follows through
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- A self starter, you prefer working in a mature environment that does not micro manage
- You have demonstrated excellent customer service skills
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe its critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performance but mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
- Personally contribute to charity during work time - 3 volunteer days/ year
- Further additional incentives (for example annual trip to Hamilton Island)
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
Erin Hinchey at 02 9093 4924.