Our client is a wonderful not-for-profit based near North Ryde and they are looking for an energetic, customer centric receptionist/administrator for an initial 3-month temporary contract with a view to permanency.
General duties include:
- Be the first point of contact for clients and other external providers
- Provide accurate word-processing support, consistent data entry and high level document presentation assistance
- Maintain database such as CRM, contact lists and manage conference room bookings;
- Receive and direct telephone enquiries/messages, visitors and internal customers
- Support administration operation logistics as directed by the nominated Manager
Successful candidates will have...
- Previous office support experience
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to multi task and prioritise
- An enthusiastic nature and willingness to learn
- A professional attitude and to be well presented
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Intermediate Computer Skills (MS Office, database)
What you need to do...
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY forwarding your resume.