- Are you seeking a job that challenges you?
- Do you have strong administration and multi-tasking skills? And a passion for providing high level customer service?
- Do you thrive working within a busy and fast paced environment?
Beaumont People are proud to be partnering with a local organisation based in Ballina who are seeking a Reception/Administration star to join their busy Ballina team on a permanent part time basis.
This role will see you working autonomously within a busy and fast paced environment, were you will be responsible for performing a wide range of tasks including:
- Being the first point of contact for clients – meeting and greeting them
- Managing a busy phone line and email enquiries
- Assisting both new and existing clients with enquires
- Assisting with reporting
- Booking appointments
- Taking payments
- Data entry
- Flexibility to assist the team with additional hours when required
As the administration star you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in an administrative based role
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills – Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Be a quick learner
- The flexibility to cover additional shifts, as and when required
- Part time hours: 25 hours a week, spread across the 5 days with a variety of morning and afternoon shifts available
- A busy and varied role that will keep you challenged
- A friendly and collaborative team environment
If you like the sound of this role then please click the apply button or send through your up-to-date resume with a cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Krystelle Budd (Recruitment Coordinator) on (02) 9133 9322.
Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received.