- 12-month contract
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun and collaborative location
- Sydney CBD location
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist/Administration Coordinator who has worked in a fast-paced environment to join our fun-loving, busy, and tight-knit team of recruitment professionals!
Beaumont People is a boutique recruitment agency headquartered in Sydney that places people first. Our commitment to our people, clients and candidates sets us apart.
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
A wonderful, permanent opportunity is available for you to join our fun loving and busy team as our Receptionist/Administration Coordinator.
About the Role:
As our Receptionist/Administration Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for all clients and candidates both in person and over the phone. You will also provide office all-rounder and administrative support to the team.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Greeting all visitors and guests with a joyful and proactive demeanor
- Managing a busy switchboard, taking messages and transferring calls to the appropriate consultant in a fast-paced environment
- Assisting with our monthly events, keeping up with confirmed attendees, setting up the board room and assisting with catering coordination as needed
- Administrative duties, including data entry and ordering
To be considered for this position it is ideal that you have:
- High levels of proven initiative in past reception/administrative roles, with a positive and proactive disposition
- Availability to commence in the 1st or 2nd week of November for handover
- Experience providing excellent levels of customer service and managing a busy phone system in a high-volume environment
- Strong attention to detail with experience using CRM systems
- Flexibility to work 7:30am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:30pm
- Professional presentation and communication
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Intermediate Excel skills would be great too
- Mac experience highly desirable
We boast an amazing culture - supportive, fun and high achieving
- We work in stunning modern office in Sydney CBD
- Complimentary breakfast
- Collaborative, driven and fun team
How to Apply:
If you feel you would be great at supporting and representing our team at Beaumont People as our Receptionist/Administration Coordinator, please apply immediately or contact Sean Thomson at 02 9279 2777.