Receptionist and Team Assistant
- Based in Sydney CBD – a 5 min walk from Central Station
- Opportunity to work for a recognised NFP
- $55,000 + superannuation
- Immediate start for this role is ideal!
You will provide direct support across various departments making each day very different to the next. It is imperative that you are customer focused, are able to prioritise and manage your workload.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Being the first point of call for enquiries, including directing customers to the correct contact and assisting with general enquiries via phone and email
- Accurately data enter and manipulate information into the database
- General administrative tasks i.e. stationery, filing, stock control, mail management, etc.
- Coordinate property bookings and liaise directly with key stakeholders
- Assist with ad hoc administrative projects
- Previous experience working in office administration – minimum of two years
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time to meet deadlines
- The capacity to work effectively as part of a team or independently where required
All applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be telephoned.