Temp to Perm – Start in January 2019
$60k + super
About the client
This Not-for-Profit organisation support professional within the education sector. They develop leadership programs, online resources, conferences, workshops, books and publications.
About the role
The Receptionist & PA will offer a high-level administrative support to the CEO whilst managing reception. You will carry out a variety of administration and office management duties.
This role will suit a highly organized, outgoing, savvy professional who enjoys working within a small collaborative team based in an excellent location within a stylish, funky and professional office space.
About the Person
You will be outgoing, confident and resilient and enjoy the challenge of working with a busy, forward thinking CEO.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming calls
- Manage reception, board room & customer enquiries
- Coordinate all stationery and office supplies
- Manage the CEO’s diary for meetings and daily tasks
- Organise and coordinate travel for the committee meetings
- Develop presentations for meetings
- Collate documents and proof read on behalf of the CEO
To be successful you will have:
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, iMIS)
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in providing high quality secretarial and administrative support
- A forward-thinking approach and can use your initiative
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.