General duties include:
- Meet and greet all visitors and patients
- Maintaining responsibility for receiving incoming phone calls and having excellent customer service skills when dealing with patient meet and greet
- Input and management of patient data
- Fostering the existing patient relationships with your excellent customer service skills
- Provide support to management
- Previous office support experience
- An interest in the healthcare or aged care industry
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to multi task and prioritise
- An enthusiastic nature and willingness to learn
- A professional attitude and be well presented
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Intermediate to advanced Computer Skills (MS Office, database)
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY forwarding your resume.
For a confidential discussion, please call Erin on 02 9093 4924.