|Salary:||$26 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Erin Hinchey|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2018 10:45|
This trendy Media company partners with the top brands in the marketplace to promote brand awareness. Based in the heart of North Sydney, they are looking to help fill a temporary replacement for 3 months to be the new "face" of their organisation to represent the creative and supportive culture that they foster for all employees. Retire those business suits, jeans are the preferred dress code! Enjoy complimentary coffee from a press every day along with a cake and drink cart on Friday afternoons!
About the Role:
In this role you will ensure the smooth operation of general reception duties including:
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Front door services and greeting all visitors
- Catering for meetings and conferences when required
- Manage meetings/events/diaries in outlook
- Book transport when appropriate eg./ taxis after meeting
- Maintaining office supplies
- Courier and mail franking
To be a suitable candidate, you must hold the following:
- Warm, personable demeanor
- Receptionist or customer service experience
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Software Packages
- Hold effective organisational, communication and people management skills
What is in it for you?
Work in their brand new offices close to fantastic restaurants and cafes which you can explore every lunch time. Enjoy being part of a collaborative culture and celebrate birthdays, anniversary's and special events as a team.
If you're looking for a busy reception role with plenty of variety, then apply now using the link below!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's