- Located in the inner west, with onsite parking
- Full-time, permanent role
- $65,000 – $70,000 + super (pro-rata)
- 38 weeks (term time only) - the role is not required during the school holiday time (14 weeks per year)
As the Receptionist, you will welcome and greet all visitors in a warm, professional manner, providing exceptional customer support, and support enrolment staff as required with prospective enrolments. Additionally, you will manage all room booking requests, answer all incoming calls and manage the general enquiries line and email address. You will manage the Health Centre, providing first aid support for students and staff, ensuring that all equipment is stocked appropriately; you will liaise with the School Nurse as required.
- Answer phone and email enquiries with exceptional customer service.
- Provide general administrative support to teaching staff, including purchase orders.
- Manage aspects of student attendance, providing Deputy Heads with daily absence information.
- Support the preparation of class lists and other tasks pertaining to enrolments and absences.
- Manage the ordering of stationery and office supplies.
- Assist the Junior School Campus Administrator with the coordination of events and school functions.
You are a dynamic go-getter, who can converse with all ages from young children to parents. You have excellent attention to detail, exceptional customer service skills, and model behaviour that adheres to the Code of Conduct, and procedures of the school.
Skills and abilities:
- Previous experience as a receptionist or similar administrative role is a must
- Ability to meet competing priorities and deadlines, whilst managing a busy reception
- Exceptional customer service skills, both verbally and written, and the ability to cater to staff, parents, and students
- High proficiency in using the Microsoft suite including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time-management skills, including the capacity to arrange the workload to meet conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Experience within a school based environment is highly desirable
- Employee Assistance Program available to you and your immediate family.
- Salary packaging and access to LSL after 5 years' service.
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development.
- CPR and First Aid Certification and training
- State of the art facilities and collegiate environment.
- Onsite parking, easy access to public transport and Westfield Shopping Centre.
- Access to the School's gym and indoor Aquatic Centre.
- A fantastic school with amazing culture!!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for, apply today! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org