- Exciting opportunity to work within a leading school based in the Inner West
- Working hours are 08:00am – 4:00pm with half hour for lunch
- Work Term-Time (40 weeks) + 4 additional weeks.
- Paying between $60,000 - $65,000 + Super
This Receptionist will be responsible for the management of the main reception desk of the campus. Each day you will greet the students and liaise with parents whilst providing excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities and duties;
- General reception duties; ensuring the office is welcoming, orderly and efficient
- Ensure all visitors are greeted, managed and all safety protocols are followed
- Welcome and assist reliving staff, contribute to accurate record keeping whilst maintaining upmost confidentiality, privacy, protocols are followed
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of weekly and special events and activities
- Promptly answer, carefully screen and accurately relay all telephone calls, maintain a record of all messages
- Monitor emails and forward to appropriate staff for actioning, liaise efficiently with all Senior Staff, departments and personnel as appropriate
- Process all staff development applications, invoices and a variation of routine forms
- Assist with catering, special events, as required
- Perform general administration duties
The ideal candidate will have a can- do attitude and be comfortable working in a relatively autonomous role.
Qualifications and experience;
- High proficiency in using the Microsoft suite including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly-developed organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with previous experience dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time-management skills, including the capacity to arrange the workload to meet conflicting priorities and deadlines
- An orientation towards ‘rolling up their sleeves’ and getting involved with issues as required
- Maintain confidentiality, flexibility, initiative, discretion and loyalty
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading school in the Inner west
- Work term time only + 4 weeks agreed in advance with the manager
- Working hours 08:00 – 4:00pm
- Opportunity to use the school facilities outside hours and attend two gym sessions with a trainer per week free of charge.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume and covering letter.