- Permanent position - full time hours - immediate start
- Green Square location - close to public transport
- Must have at least 2 years Reception experience
This is the opportunity to be the face of this reputable company based in Inner West Sydney, who are looking to employ a positive, Administrator and Receptionist to take ownership of the role.
About the role
As the Receptionist and Administration Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Greet visitors, guests and clients professionally and respectfully
- Answering incoming telephone calls and forwarding to appropriate personnel
- Coordinating the reception area
- Organising mail, couriers, ordering office supplies, stationery, etc
- Providing support to their multi-disciplinary team
- Maintain all records accurately, according to their policy
- Coordinating boardroom meetings, teleconferencing, videoconferencing
- Booking travel for internal staff travel
- Manage calendar bookings for the boardrooms
- Adhoc project related tasks
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- A high level of attention to detail, maturity and a high level of confidentiality
- The experience and resilience to interact with clients and ability to problem solve
- Ability to multi task very well
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the drive to help others
The successful candidate will be required to conduct a Working with Children’s Check and a National Police Check.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
For more information please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.