|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary:||$50 - $55K + Super|
|Contact Name:||Erin Hinchey|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 14:51|
About the Company:
This global Financial Services company, based in the heart of North Sydney, are looking to help fill a Receptionist position to work alongside their other Receptionist to represent the creative and supportive culture that they foster for all employees. The Administration department is an integral part of their team, providing a range of services and delivering a personal experience in a fast-paced environment.
About the Role:
In this role you will ensure the smooth operation of general reception duties including:
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Front door services and greeting all visitors
- Catering for meetings and conferences when required
- Manage meetings/events/diaries in outlook
- Book transport when appropriate eg./ taxis after meeting
- Maintaining office supplies
- Courier and mail franking
To be a suitable candidate, you must hold the following:
- Warm, personable demeanor
- Receptionist or customer service experience
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Software Packages
- Hold effective organisational, communication and people management skills
What is in it for you?
Work in their brand new offices close to fantastic restaurants and cafes which you can explore every lunch time. Enjoy being part of a collaborative culture and celebrate birthdays, anniversary's and special events as a team.
If you're looking for a busy reception role with plenty of variety, then apply now using the link below!