Located within beautiful modern offices in Sydney's CBD this is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced and professional admin/receptionist who is customer service focused and a team player.
Within your new role you will have the opportunity for career progression, to grow and develop within the business with exceptional training & development, career opportunities and employee wellbeing on offer.
About the Role:
The role involves a wide range of administration and support tasks including:
- Reception duties including answering the phone, greeting clients, taking messages, and booking car spaces.
- Managing meeting rooms including assisting with room set up for training and events.
- Management and ordering of office supplies including stationery and kitchen supplies
- Cleaning and maintenance of kitchen areas across 3 floors
- Assisting with ATO correspondence
- Timely and accurate data entry and word processing
- Mail distribution, data entry and scanning
- Initiative, a 'can do attitude' with the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Intermediate level Word and Excel knowledge and typing skills
- Excellent spelling, grammar and eye for detail
- You will also posses a professional attitude, confidence, and a friendly and enthusiastic personality
- Can work as part of a team but also capable working autonomously
- The ability to learn new systems and/or software
- 2 years’ experience in a similar professional role
- Available to work from 8:30am to 5pm and on occasion, work to 5:45pm.