- Based in Melbourne CBD, close to public transport links
- Paying $60,000-65,000 + Super
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity - immediate start for the right candidate
Working for an established company within the Education industry who assist in closing the gap between graduates completing their education and being prepared for a competitive market job. This company have offices across Australia and is renowned within the Education industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The main responsibility of the role is to supervise the customer experience team and maintain the reception function for the business.
- Manage rotas and ensure all reception/customer service shifts are covered were necessary
- Provide excellent customer service, welcoming students to the campus and answering the main switchboard
- Ensure the customer service team is performing to their KPI’s
- Ensure all facility issues are handled in a timely manner, working closely with National Facilities Manager
- Ensure adequate work supplies for the Melbourne Office
- Being the point of contact for all escalated issues
- Managing the graduation process and events
- Work one weekend per month providing reception support for the office
- Proven ability to manage difficult customers, meet tight deadlines whilst being approachable and friendly to build a rapport with key stakeholders
- Willing to get hands on and answer phones where necessary
- Great customer service experience and management experience
- Proven experience managing a team in the past
- Proactive, energetic and organised individual
- Strong ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders, with strong interpersonal skills
- An energetic and constantly growing and evolving company
- Collaborative team environment with an energetic and vibrant culture
- Celebrate the wins across the team
If you are interested in this position, please apply below. Please only apply if you have unlimited working rights in Australia. For more information, please do call Emily, 02 9093 4938.