Managing Reception and being the first point of contact for all enquiries. Providing full administrative support to the Adviser team and Management.
The experience you will bring:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a team support role within a customer /client focused work environment
- Ability to build rapport with people at all levels across the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate level MS Word and Excel skills, including experience with mail merges and formatting documents
- Previous experience working in a busy reception role
- Effective time management and prioritising skills
- The capacity to work effectively as part of the team with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
- Experience working as a Legal Assistant would be highly desirable
- Wills and Estate Administration support Experience
You will be the first point of contact for all enquiries to the office, including managing reception and providing administrative support to a busy team of advisors. Working within the financial services industry, there is a lot of legislation and compliance, so your strong attention to detail and capacity to manage multiple tasks will be highly regarded.
The hours are 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, however there can be some flexibility. In addition to the base salary plus super, there is a team performance bonus that is paid quarterly which could equate to an additional $20k annually.
For more information please contact Justine Dorrell at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322.