About the client:
BusNSW is the peak body for the NSW private bus and coach industry. The BusNSW mission is to foster the efficient and sustainable growth of public transport in NSW, and to promote the benefits of bus and coach travel.
About the role:
BusNSW are looking for an individual with previous experience in an administrative role to join their team as the Reception and Office Administrator.
You will be responsible for providing efficient and effective reception and administration services to support the BusNSW members and your colleagues.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Carry out the primary reception duties for the BusNSW office including meeting and greeting guests and handling phone enquires.
- Make travel, accommodation and venue bookings associated with conferences, seminars and events
- Provide administrative support to management and other as directed, including data entry, filing, archiving and binding
- Assist with preparation of agendas, papers and minutes for internal and external meetings
- Assist with website administration and social media posts
- Assist with annual membership renewal process
- Previous administration experience
- Professional presentation
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.