- Great base salary + annual performance-based bonus
- Flexible work arrangements & and time in lieu
- Ideally based in Brisbane due to geography of the region
High Resolves are an innovative NFP facilitating immersive student workshops in almost 250 Australian schools this year. They focus on the topics of social justice & global issues. They are a trusted provider of high-quality learning experiences that help young people develop critical life skills, including empathy, resilience, and independent thinking - https://youtu.be/ADU5sWxZj5c
In the newly created role of Queensland Program Director, you will be responsible for the growth and maintenance of the High Resolves program across the state. You will be hands on across the Sunshine Coast region and Far North Queensland, delivering presentations and professional development to youth leaders and teachers.
The Queensland Program Director role will lead business development activities to further grow the reach and impact of the program across Queensland, building relationships with Principals and school leaders, as well as youth organisations, universities and businesses in the local area.
This is also a people leadership role, leading a team of four, responsible for growing the program in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, along with the leadership of Program Facilitators for the region.
The role will involve travel to a portfolio of schools throughout metro and regional Queensland.
Benefits for you!
- This is your opportunity to influence the life of thousands of high school students to make a positive impact on the world
- Join a passionate, bold, purpose- led team with global offices who embrace flexible work arrangements
- This unique organisation is growing and evolving offering exciting career opportunities
- Strong people leadership capabilities & experience driving culture
- Confidence coaching & motivating team members to develop relationships
- Ability to establish & professionally manage external relationships
- Ability to engage with senior leaders, understand challenges & tailor your approach
- Passionate and knowledgeable about global issues & social justice theory
- Ability to solve problems quickly & calmly when under pressure
- Genuine respect for young people & a passion for educating & developing them
- Willing to travel to schools in the Sunshine Coast and regional & rural QLD, when needed
- A tertiary qualification is preferred
- Unlimited access to a vehicle to be able to travel the region. All travel expenses will be reimbursed (i.e. both public transport and car).
- Working with Children Check or current teaching registration and Criminal History Checks are mandatory.
- A valid working visa to work in Australia for the next two years (if applicable).
Please send your resume and a short covering letter that tells us why you are perfect for this role, through the ‘Apply’ button. There is no closing date for this role, applications will be reviewed regularly. Once we have successfully sourced the perfect candidate, we will remove this advert.
For more information please call Rebecca Robinson or Victoria Nankivell on 02 9133 9322.