Quality Improvements Specialist | SDN Children’s Services | 12 month contract
Since 1905 SDN has been there for children from birth, and for their families and communities. This support is delivered through early childhood education and childcare across 24 centres, NDIS disability services for children, family support services and professional learning development.
Reporting to the Director of Business Improvement, this newly created role will create and maintain robust business systems focusing on technology, quality management and highly effective service and corporate services teams.
This position will work closely with management teams in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality systems to reduce risk and increase user flexibility and effectiveness across operational teams.
Main focus of the Quality Improvement Specialist
- To partner with management teams across the business to drive continuous improvement
- Develop and implement quality management systems in line with legal, contractual and regulatory obligations
- Ensure policies and procedures meet quality guidelines
- Provide information, training and ongoing support to ensure internal stakeholders are equipped with the knowledge and skills to adhere to quality improvements and risk management
- Effectively manage quality and risk related projects
Skills and experience required to be successful
- Experience in Quality or Compliance in the education or community sector
- In depth experience in continuous improvement
- Project management and stakeholder management experience
- Working With Children’s Check clearing number
- A high degree of confidence communicating and influencing diverse stakeholders
- Advanced skills across the Microsoft Office suite and other computer systems
- Self led, organized and outcomes focused
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position, please direct all enquiries to Rhonda at Beaumont People.