In this Quality Assurance role working as part of the organisational development team, you will have the ability to work collaboratively across a shifting landscape bringing your exceptional experience across quality systems and frame works. Our client has a deeply embedded mission in enhancing the lives of people with a disability by enabling opportunities for choice, inclusion and achievement through the community.
As part of a collaborative team your focused will be on driving quality, continuous improvement standards and supporting services through accreditation processes. Working collaboratively and flexibly with Service Managers and teams to build their capacity and understanding, while ensuring that quality throughout services sits as everyone’s responsibility.
This role offers the opportunity to roll up your selves and get your hands dirty, while also affording you with the space to use your experience and inform the ‘big picture’ stuff at a crucial time for the organisation. No 2 days will look the same.
Based Sydney western Sydney. This is a fulltime role, permanent role working in a flexible working environment.
- Contribute and be part of the development and review of the organisations Strategic Plan and Quality Systems
- Conduct reviews of existing program standards and criteria
- Foster, develop and model a culture of quality continuous improvement with the identified Quality frameworks and accreditation processes
- Coordinating the internal review of current quality processes, practices and reporting using identified audit tools.
- Oversee, coordinate and participate in structured working groups to respond to and implement recommendations from quality review and audit processes in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Previous experience in accreditation or quality assessment
- Proven project management skills
- Expertise in managing relationships while working from a consultancy framework with a diverse range of stakeholders
- High level strategic thinking skills, including the capacity to exercise sound judgement and develop innovative solutions to complex issues.
- A collaborative, adaptable work style with the ability to lead a team
- Great time management, High level analytical and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- High level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Past experience working within community services and knowledge of NDIS would be highly desirable.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
Please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume. If you require further information, please call Chloe Barton on 02 9133 9322