Beaumont People are currently recruiting for an exciting and newly created Quality and Risk Manager for a leading charity who are committed and passionate about providing families and individuals with support around personal and social well being to enhance healthy and strong relationships.
As Quality and Risk Manager you will play a pivotal part in ensuring the NFPs Quality Management Systems are appropriately developed and effectively managed.
This is a full time role based in South Brisbane.
You will be passionate about driving continuous improvements and embedding quality and compliance frameworks to enhance customer satisfaction and appropriately manage risks across diverse community service programs. As this is a newly created role you will have the opportunity to embedding these frameworks to ensure the organisation maintains accreditation along with developing a culture that regularly considers and responds to risk and compliance.
Bringing a strong ‘quality lenses’ to the table with equal amounts of softer interpersonal skills. You will be an influencer, driver of change and builder of capacity with knowledge of the Not for Profit environment ensuring that quality throughout the organisation sits as everyone’s responsibility.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Previous experience in areas of risk management, compliance and work place safety in community or human services.
- Demonstrated leaderships across accreditation and quality auditing functions
- The ability to multitask and manage complex projects.
- Expertise in engaging, building rapport and connections with people. Managing these relationships to build capacity, influence and drive change
- High level strategic thinking skills, including the capacity to exercise sound judgement and develop and deliver innovative solutions
- A collaborative, adaptable work style with the ability to lead people
- Great time management, high level analytical and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Cert IV in Work Health and Safety and understanding of the human would be highly desirable.
Attractive remuneration package with perks of salary sacrificing, additional and flexible leave options, great work life balance, professional development and opportunities for internal growth.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
Please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume or email email@example.com If you require further information, please call Chloe Barton on 02 9133 9322