Quality and Contract Manager
As Quality and Contract Manager you will work closely with the Contracts Manager and will be responsible for, building organisational capacity as well as providing support and information to internal and external stakeholders in relation to:
- contract and commissioning quality systems
- contract management/monitoring systems
- measures and targets related to all commissioning
- and procurement and contracting activities.
As part of a collaborative team The Quality and Contract Managers focus will be on driving quality, continuous improvement standards and ensuring commissioning contracts are robust and executed to the organisations governance standards, safety and quality. Working collaboratively and flexibly with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external assisting program managers and contract owners to build their capacity and understanding, while ensuring that quality throughout services sits as everyone’s responsibility.
This role offers the opportunity to roll up your selves and get your hands dirty, while also affording you with the space to use your experience and inform the ‘big picture’ stuff at a crucial time for the organisation. No 2 days will look the same.
Full time, fixed term contract till June 2019 with high possibility of extension.
- Working collaboratively with the Contracts Manager, develop, oversee and monitor the commissioning, procurement and contract management process, including service performance monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Guide staff in regard to contract development, negotiation and management to ensure desired, commercially realistic, outcomes are achieved in accordance with the organisation’s legal and contractual obligations.
- Act as a key point of contact regarding commissioning and contract management quality systems across the organisation.
- Develop tender evaluation and probity guidelines that include detailed strategy and selection processes.
- Work effectively to develop the organisation’s internal capability and capacity of operating in a commissioning environment.
- Working with subject matter experts ensure appropriate performance management and evaluation mechanisms are in place to monitor contract.
- Keep abreast with latest innovations in commissioning, contribute to the field through the appropriate networks and through the development of research in the field.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Knowledge of contract management in a procurement environment including a demonstrated understanding of probity, legal issues and risk management.
- Demonstrated experience in accreditation and quality assessment.
- High level planning and organisational skills with exceptional project management skills
- Expertise in developing and managing relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders with demonstrated, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- High level analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail especially in the development of commissioning documentation such as request for proposal documentation and contract schedules
- Well developed presentation and written skills with a high degree of competency in the use of information and communications technology.
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Past experience working within community, health or NFP sector would be highly desirable.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
Please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume. If you require further information, please call Sadie Kelly on 02 9279 2777 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org