This is an exciting opportunity to coordinate the establishment and maintenance of continued improvement & quality systems across diverse community development programs in the NFP sector
Our client, a well-known NFP organisation who is committed to providing essential support to disadvantaged and marginalised people across diverse community support services is looking for a collaborative and results focused individual to join their Project, Systems and Quality team.
In this role as Quality and Accreditation Coordinator you will be reporting to the Manager of Person Centred Systems and Frameworks. You will be responsible for the oversight and coordination of establishing and maintaining the continued improvement & quality of systems and frameworks.
As part of a small, collaborative team focused on supporting programs through accreditation processes, working collaboratively with Program Managers to build the capacity of those teams and ensuring that quality throughout services sits as everyone’s responsibility. The role offers variety, a diverse range of responsibilities and the opportunity to positively impact the organisation and community.
Based in lively Sydney CBD. This is a full time role, initial on a 6-month contract based.
- Conduct reviews of existing program standards and criteria
- Foster, develop and model a culture of quality continuous improvement with the identified Quality frameworks and accreditation processes
- Coordinating the internal review of current quality processes, practices and reporting using identified audit tools.
- Oversee, coordinate and participate in structured working groups to respond to and implement recommendations from quality review and audit processes in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and support to a Quality Project Officer who will develop local quality processes and procedures.
- Previous experience in accreditation or quality assessment
- Proven project management skills
- Expertise in managing relationships while working from a consultancy framework with a diverse range of stakeholders
- High level strategic thinking skills, including the capacity to exercise sound judgement and develop innovative solutions to complex issues.
- A collaborative, adaptable work style with the ability to lead a team
- Great time management, High level analytical and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- High level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Past experience working with homeless or socially disadvantaged client groups would be highly desirable.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
Please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume. If you require further information, please call Chloe Barton on 02 9133 9322