- QLD Regional Grower Engagement Officer – Agriculture & Grain
- NFP Member Association
- 21 hours per week
- Regional QLD
- Car & Phone Allowance, laptop & annual performance incentives
GrainGrowers is a Not-for-Profit membership organisation with a national reach making a positive difference to the grain industry. They have a strong and influential voice, are progressive in their thinking and inspirational in their approach. They are at the forefront of a changing industry, setting the agenda for change that will benefit their members now and in the future.
About the role
Grain Growers is looking for a Regional Grower Engagement Officer to connect with grower communities in regional areas to engage and involve them in GrainGrowers strategies and initiatives. This role focuses on connecting and networking with growers and stakeholders in regional areas and building and understanding their perspective of the industry.
About the person
The ideal candidate must showcase self-motivation with ability to work independently. This role requires the individual to have a can-do attitude and to demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and to have an understanding and connections within the grain industry. You will have the natural ability to influence, engage and involve others.
- Network, contact and engage with growers and influential stakeholders in the region
- Monitor, evaluate and analyse the grower member satisfaction
- Advocate GrainGrowers initiatives, policies, and strategies to your network
- Conduct face to face visits with growers
- Organise and conduct webinars, events, workshops and activities to engage and involve growers and stakeholders in the region
- Collect feedback from growers on their understanding and perspective around policies, regulations and ongoing challenges that they face
- Report to the head office on findings and feedback
- Understand key issues impacting and affecting growers across Australia
- An established grains network and the ability to leverage an existing network of grower communities
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines and targets
- Some event or project management experience
- Based in a regional location, able to work from home remotely
- Experience with Office Suite 365
- An understanding and interest in the agriculture sector
Alternatively, call Alyssa on 02 9093 4925 for more information.