Beaumont People are excited to be working with DSA, Disability Service Australia in the search for a Registered Psychologist to work as part of a small and highly skilled clinical team.
- Choice of Bankstown, Mascot or Campbelltown locations
- $100K package + $13k car allowance
Your key responsibilities will include, providing a high quality evidence-based therapy service to our customers focusing on person centred approaches within a systematic framework while developing comprehensive behaviour assessment reports and behaviour intervention plans.
You will be a motivated Psychologist with a high level of personal and professional integrity, who is driven to supporting vulnerable members of the community
To be successful for this role you will have;
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Psychologist; (Provisionally Registered Psychologists are encouraged to apply)
- Current NSW Drivers Licence and a preparedness to travel; (some intra state travel is required)
- Experience conducting psychological assessments, developing formulations, therapy and behaviour intervention plans;
- An interest in working with people with intellectual disability; mental health, offending behaviour and a history of complex trauma
Work as part of a passionate and supportive team where you will contribute to making a different in the lives of those with complex issues. The organisation offers great salary packaging options, boosting your take home pay (discounted travel, fuel, restaurant meal entertainment card, and more!!!).
Work for an organisation committed to providing career advancement opportunities, DSA are passionate about providing training and development which can lead to a great career.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Chloe Barton or email your application to Chloe@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9133 9322