- Full Time, permanent position
- Based Lennox Head (travel required around local area)
- Career Progression Opportunities
Lois Buckett Real Estate specialise in real estate sales & rentals, including holiday rentals in Lennox Head, Bangalow, Byron Bay and Ballina. With an outstanding reputation in the local community for their professionalism and service, they are an employee of choice for their successful team.
Based in the Lennox Head office, the Property Manager will have extensive and varied responsibilities however, you will primarily be accountable for the overall management of residential/ industrial and commercial letting properties. You will be required to split your time between the office & being out and about regularly.
You will be highly professional, with a warm and personable communication style along with a strong attention to detail, working well under pressure while striving to provide high quality services to customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting open homes
- Completion of entry and exit condition reports
- Preparation of leasing agreements and evaluation and assessment of tenancy applications
- Routine inspections, complaint documentation and resolutions
- Managing maintenance of properties
- Generating new business
- Providing a high level of customer service both written and verbal
- Landlord relationship management and communication
- A passion for providing top quality service, reputation is everything.
- Demonstrated stable experience & success in a similar role
- Work well under pressure
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team
- Intermediate computer skills
- Essential: A current Certificate of Real Estate, NSW
- Essential: Current Drivers Licence
- Confident to travel alone to properties across the Lennox Head / Ballina / Byron Bay & Bangalow area.
- Ability to work some Saturdays as required.