Property Compliance Manager
- Unique and exciting role combining your WH&S, Risk and Property Management experience
- Based in Surry Hills
Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT is part of the international Girl Guides organisation with a clear mission to empower girls and young women to grow into confident, self-respecting, responsible community members. Guides provides girls and young women with fantastic opportunities to meet personal challenges, develop team building and leadership skills and to make new friends.
The organisation is looking for a driven, outcome focused individual to join their management team to manage the organisation's properties and assets across NSW, ACT & NT.
Working closely with the COO you will be responsible for managing a small team, servicing the organisation's substantial property portfolio. As the Property Compliance Manager, your focus will be to develop and implement operational strategies and systems, managing property-related risks and WH&S processes.
With a focus on team management, process and systems improvement, you will develop and maintain all aspects of property administration, documentation, and property database/system projects for the organisation. With volunteers at the heart, you and your team will be liaising with volunteers throughout the organisation, so it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders from a diverse background.
- Manage a small Property Services Team that liaises throughout the organisation to facilitate the delivery of operational requirements for the maintenance and administration of property assets and other property related matters
- Assist in development and roll-out of initiatives for operational improvement of property asset processes
- Review and monitor works, budgets, and project implementation
The ideal candidate will come from a WH&S or similar compliance background, will have experience managing a team, be results-driven and lead by example. Complemented by a friendly, genuine character and a collaborative nature that builds working relationships with professionals, colleagues and volunteers. You will have proven experience in process improvement and have a strong desire to achieve positive outcomes through leadership and influence, internally and externally.
Success factors of the role
- Experience in managing WH&S, and WH&S compliance for an organisation
- Risk Management experience and a working knowledge of property related legislation would be advantageous
- Customer Service experience would be an advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines within a defined budget
- Negotiation, liaison and project management skills with internal and external property stakeholders, including volunteers
- A positive and encouraging disposition. A pro-active, hands-on, can-do and results-driven attitude
- Current driver’s license and use of own vehicle for business purposes as required
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly to the advertisement with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.