- Project Stewardship Scheme Administrator – Sustainability, Oils & Recycling
- NFP Member Association
- Full Time Contract until March 2023 with possible extension
- Sydney CBD- WFH & WFO
- $87,500k + Super
The Australian Packaging Covenant of Australia (APCO) is a co-regulatory, not-for-profit organisation partnering with governments and industries to reduce the environmental impact of packaging.
APCO aims to change the culture of business and educate consumers through the implementation of unique projects and programs and the subsequent promotion of sustainable packaging activities including sustainable design, recycling initiatives, waste to landfill reduction, and circular economy. As a collective, we can all make a difference to the environment.
About the role
APCO is recruiting a highly organised and experienced Project Scheme Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the coordination of research, engagement, and design of the Oil bottle product stewardship Project.
This is a new role initially funded until March 2023 with a strong hope this will be extended as you develop and establish what will become a new national, accessible resource recovery Product Stewardship program for oil bottles in Australia.
About the candidate
You will showcase the initiative to lead a project whilst engaging, influencing, and partnering with a diverse range of stakeholders including consultants, community groups, local government, and commercial businesses within the horticultural industry. The ideal candidate will be proactive and self-motivated, to deliver milestones within set timeframes and KPIs. You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and understand the business issues and drivers for a variety of stakeholders.
Experience in program design within the resource recovery/recycling sector is highly desirable as well as industry knowledge of, sustainability, oils, lubricants, retail, manufacturers, and recyclers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support project research, engagement, scheme models, budgets, planning, and documentation
- Identify, segment, and engage target stakeholder groups, industry, and relevant contacts
- Support and develop project materials and communications
- Track and report on Stakeholder Engagement activities and issues impacting design, management, and operations of the project and ongoing scheme
- Expand the Project administration framework of Steering Committee meetings and consultant engagement for the project and success of the ongoing stewardship program
- Proven end to end project management and administration experience
- Strong planning, organisational, and time management skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude, that is proactive rather than reactive
- Strong information management skills to monitor and report on project activity
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Understanding of sustainability issues within the business, industry sectors including oils, lubricants, retail, manufacturers, recyclers
Your role will be instrumental in managing a project that will shape the future of oil bottles and sustainability.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Alyssa or Toula on 02 9093 4925 for more information.