$70/80k + super + FBT
Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA)
The Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA) is the national peak body representing health care professionals in diabetes education, management and care.
The ADEA receives funding from the National Diabetes Support Scheme (NDSS) to implement activities and projects that support health professionals. This role plays a key part in executing project outcomes.
The Project Officer will work closely with a ADEA staff, Expert Reference Groups, Government departments and Universities to research, plan, design, implement a national Education Framework for nurses.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate strong experience in relationship management ideally within health and/or education. You will also require a high level of interpersonal and facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in an adaptable and flexible environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Develop and maintain collaborative and constructive relationships with stakeholders
- Establish and coordinate working groups
- Manage external consultants to deliver a range of services
- Represent ADEA as required at meetings and conferences
- Contribute to NDSS and ADEA Reports and Plans as required
- Demonstrated skills and experience in project management
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience in working with committees
- Diverse experience in the development and presentation of education materials
- High-level research and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a small team
- A willingness to travel (may include overnight stays)
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.