Not for profit membership-based organisation
About the client:
A leading, not for profit, professional membership organisation that represents a highly regarded medical speciality for Australia and NZ.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly organised individual with proven experience in project management to join the team in Sydney CBD as Project Officer: Examinations. Previous experience working with multiple committees, senior professionals and end to end secretariat delivery is essential.
This role supports the process of examination content in the form of cases provided by radiologists. You will be continuously developing and improving the process through analysis and data collection.
The team of seven is fast-paced and busy, the work is varied and a sense of humour is essential! This team is lively, fun and loves to enjoy their work while also taking their job and its impact, seriously.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Being a point of contact for member/key stakeholder enquiries in relation to the second section of the examination process
- Participate and support any relevant committee or stakeholder meetings, workshops and conferences as required which includes agendas and meeting minute taking
- Manage the examination results process including collation, system updates and disseminating the information
- Analyse and release exam results to clinicians to help continuously improve the process
- End to end management of multiple projects with constricting deadlines
- You will be required to work occasional weekends and undertake interstate travel. Time in lieu is available.
- You will be required to attend examinations and help prepare the rooms, no job to big or small.
- Previous experience in project support or senior administrative role
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
- High-level organisation and attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- The ability and confidence to build relationships with key stakeholder such as radiologists and clinicians.
- Technological minded and used to multiple systems.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and can liaise with stakeholders across multiple levels and can take initiative then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Jo or Tara on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.