NFP association are looking for an individual with strong time management skills and a background in events planning to join their team in Sydney's CBD for a 3 month temporary position with the possibility of a permanent position if the client is presented with the right candidate.
The organisation is after someone who can hit the ground running and manage their events. The temporary position is required to support the Event Manager on their annual associations conference, as well as other weekend events. You must be available to travel to interstate if needed. You also must be available for immediate start
Duties will include, but not be limited to the following areas:
- Developing budget and post evaulations
- Drafting marketing e-blasts
- Communicating with organising committee
- Taking meeting minutes
- Managing attendee list
- Previous experience in an events manager position is a must!
- Highly proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in using E-Touch
- Experience using Mail chimp
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are self-motivated and can take initiative then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Annabelle or Jo on 02 9093 4925 for more information.