The client is a professional association for the 400,000 public servants who work in NSW. This association enables those who work in the public sector to build their connections, capabilities and confidence for the purpose of serving the citizens of NSW.
The association are looking for a temporary candidate to support a collaborative team of 14. The role would suit a candidate with previous project management experience.
You will report to the Project Manager and CEO, and manage the project plans, schedules, stakeholder meetings and deadlines in an accurate and timely manner, supporting the successful implementation of upcoming projects.
This is a temporary position for approximately 10 weeks. This role would suit an individual who has had experience working in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle multiple tasks.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Able to take a brief & pick up on a brief
- Project manage an event through clear and concise guidance
- Make connections and stakeholder engagement
- Plan, organise and set up and meetings
- Previous Project Coordination experience, working on funded projects with multiple deliverables and reporting requirements, and proficiency
- Quick learner
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in coordinating and running an event and through clear guidance
- Be able to multi-task, possess strong time management and exceptional organisational skills
- Be able to use your own initiative and would describe yourself as self-motivated
- The ability to start immediately and be happy in a short term role
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.