- Project Administrator – Recycling, Sustainability, Waste & Packaging
- $60k including super
- Permanent, Full Time
- Sydney CBD – WFH & WFO
The Australian Packaging Covenant of Australia (APCO) is a co-regulatory, not for profit organisation partnering with governments and industries to reduce the environmental impact of packaging.
APCO aims to change the culture of business and educate consumers by promoting sustainable packaging and recycling initiatives to reduce the amount of waste ending up in landfill. As a collective, we can all make a difference.
Have you ever noticed the recycling information on a packet of biscuits, chips or lollies? APCO designed this and it’s the project you will be involved in! It’s a simple and easy to read recycling label which is now used on many household items by big brands such as Coles and Woolworths to help consumers (like us) recycle properly. This is just one of the programs APCO successfully manage.
About the role
APCO are recruiting for a highly organised and process driven individual to join the Australian Recycling Label (ARL) Program team as a Project Administrator. This role will be crucial in providing much needed support and coordination to the team as they continue to grow the program with a specific focus on educating industries and consumers.
You will be responding to all enquiries from members, assisting with the sign up and on-boarding of new members, as well as monitoring and tracking the progress of current members. This role will coordinate advisory committee and working group meetings including setting agendas and minute taking. You will also develop ongoing processes using the CRM and improve compliance as the program grows overtime.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion and/or understanding for sustainability/recycling and showcase an interest in the importance of the cause. You will be organised, adaptable and driven by deadlines. This role requires the individual to display a can-do attitude, as well as express a strong sense of initiative to support a team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the administration and internal coordination of the ARL Program
- Assist in the development of Member training and education for the ARL program, including formatting and proof reading documents and ensuring websites are up to date
- Maintenance of the document register for the Technical and Marketing Advisory Committees’
- Administer the coordination of Advisory and Working Groups including minute taking and organising pre-meeting information packs
- Maintain the projects database, monitoring project progress and ensuring accurate file management
- Ensure the CRM is updated with all relevant Sustainability Team data to ensure Member insights and intel
- Previous experience in business administrative role
- Passion for sustainability
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
- High-level organisation and attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Understanding of sustainability principles
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now!
Alternatively, contact Alyssa or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialise in temporary, permanent and contract recruitment for NFP organisations including membership, associations, peak bodies, and the arts. We have been contracted to recruit this role on a retained basis therefore please direct all enquiries to Alyssa on email@example.com or call 02 9093 4925.