- Excellent remuneration with the opportunity to study any of their courses for free.
- Join an organisation that promotes from within and offers career development.
- Based in the heart of the CBD paying $75,000 Inclusive of Super
About the Company
This organisation are a front runner within the education sector. The leaders within this organisation work hard to provide development opportunities for their staff and support secondments to allow their staff to experience other areas of the business where possible. The majority of their staff have been there for many years which is a testament to the working environment that they promote.
About the Role
This role is responsible for project managing the delivery, review and evaluation of learning and assessment materials to clients within real estate to ensure the students learning experience is of the highest quality
- Work with subject matter experts to create content material
- Work with clients from within the real estate industry to understand their learning and development needs and manage the project
- Assist with and contribute towards the running of courses
- Involvement in the design, development and testing of new materials
- Ensure courses meet professional standards and obligations
- Provide support to student services and advisers and address specific course concerns
- Ensure engagement of practitioners
- Work effectively within a cross-functional team
- Refer any issues to the relevant manager
- Prior qualifications or experience within real estate (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Experience developing learning resources to enhance the student experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Project management experience
- Bachelors degree
- The team are passionate about what they do which is changing lives through education.
- This organisation pride themselves on their culture and offer career development when they can.
- Excellent opportunity to study any of the courses that they offer for free.
How to Apply
Immediate start for the right candidate. Please click "Apply Now" with a resume and covering letter. If you require further information please call Claire on 02 9279 2777.