- Programs Manager - Agriculture, Leadership, Sustainability
- NFP Member Associations
- Full-time position
- Sydney CBD
- $95-105k + super
GrainGrowers is a Not-for-Profit membership organisation with a national reach making a positive difference to the grain industry. They have a strong and influential voice, are progressive in their thinking, and inspirational in their approach. They are at the forefront of a changing industry, setting the agenda for change that will benefit their members now and in the future.
About the role
Grain Growers is looking for a Programs Manager to manage a range of leadership and capacity-building projects from ideation through to execution. This role supports the development of existing and new leadership development programs and other new initiatives including community research and grower focussed sustainability programs.
About the person
The ideal candidate must showcase self-motivation with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a small team. This role requires the individual to have a can-do attitude and to demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement skills to work with internal and external stakeholders across multiple programs, projects, and commitments. Exceptional attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication is essential.
- Manage the current leadership programs for emerging and established leaders
- Recruit, identify, and interview prospective leaders within agriculture to join the leader program
- Develop campaigns, leadership programs, farm safety activities and identify further training and development opportunities
- Develop and deliver a range of new and existing initiatives in collaboration with the GM
- Lead the management of multi projects
- Design and maintain frameworks and tools to support the delivery of outreach activities
- Manage, build and maintain sustainable partnerships with members and sponsors
- Identify and engage with external partners to secure additional funding streams for events and programs
- Strong project management skills with experience managing external stakeholders
- Strong business development skills and experience.
- Understanding of design principles in order to effectively manage projects
- Sharp attention to detail and willingness to work across multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible and proactive approach, able to hit the ground running
- Experience or understanding of working in the agricultural sector, the grains industry, and the education space would be an advantage
Alternatively, call Alyssa or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.