About the Company
Our client is an innovative and specialist provider of Out of Home Care services, with a vision for creating better and safer futures for children and young people involved in the OOHC system across NSW. Passionate leaders in the field of therapeutic, trauma and attachment informed services we are looking for an experience Manager to join the team based in Sydneys Inner West.
About the role
As Manager you will lead a small and dedicated team of Case Workers and 1 Senior Practitioner in supporting carer families and the young people in their care. Join an growing organisation and develop your career in this exciting Program Manager role.
Main responsibilities in the role will include:
- Effectively lead a team where you will providing supervision, debriefing, practical support and guidance to support Case Worker with the management of complex cases and families.
- Guide and drive practice and services that are trauma informed, child and youth focused, evidence based while being family friendly and culturally safe.
- Monitor, asses and develop overall service delivery maintaining up-to-date knowledge of policy and program reforms, ensuring standards, contracts requirements are met.
- Engage, develop and maintain effective relationships and networks representing the organisation to government, peak bodies, relevant networks and across the community.
- Work collaboratively with Senior leadership team, collecting and analysing data and report writing in line with reporting requirements, outcomes measurement and evaluation and quality frameworks.
- A tertiary degree in social or welfare work
- Demonstrated capacity and experience in leading a team working with complex needs clients, ideally across OOHC, child protection, children and family services or Mental Health
- Extensive experience working to a client centred and therapeutic and trauma informed approach, ideally with a focus on family or childhood trauma
- A clear understanding of issues surrounding child protection and OOHC legislation
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication; along with highly developed partnership, networking and negotiation skills
- Financial management experience, including budgeting, monitoring, and reporting
- Have well developed computer literacy, skills in the Microsoft Office suite and internet
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Have a valid WWCC and willingness to undertake a national police check as part of the reemployment checks.
You will be joining an organisation that is committed to providing work / life balance, professional development opportunities and a collaborative and inspiring culture to work within.
If this sounds like the role for you please click APPLY to send your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Chloe Barton or email your application to Chloe@beaumontpeople.com.au or feel free to call to discuss on 02 9133 9322
There is no closing date for this role. All applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.