- Permanent, Full time
- Based Brisbane
- $70k -$80k + Super + Salary Packaging (Schads 6.1)
National not-for-profit organisation working on behalf of children and young people. in out of home care
Overseeing youth focused programs & activities across Queensland, this role requires a self-motivated, experienced and driven person. The role of Program Manager / State Coordinator requires collaboration with the national team and is responsible for contributing to the development of the strategic plan for the organisation.
The Program Manager / State Coordinator is responsible for ensuring compliance with government contractual obligations and meeting KPI's in their state. Working closely with children and young people in the out of home care system you will represent their voice of at state level aiming to improve the out of home care system.
As a confident communicator you will supervise facilitators locally and in FNQ.
Your Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications
- Knowledge of child protection, the foster care system, vulnerable youth space
- Ability to critique government legislation and policy
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing & conflict resolution
- Experience managing budgets and negotiating funding & service agreements
- Demonstrated experience working within a KPI based environment.
- Professional managerial experience leading a multi- disciplinary team, ensuring contractual KPI's are met
Please send your up to date resume and a covering letter addressing the above Essential Skills & Attributes (max. 5 pages font size 10) to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the SEEK apply option.
Applications closing 30th January. If you have any additional questions please call Rebecca Robinson for a confidential discussion on 02 9133 9322.