Program and Administration Coordinator
- Full time permanent role in gorgeous new offices close to public transport
- Opportunity to work with a well known charity!
- Exposure across breadth of high profile events
- Based in Chatswood
Every one of our supporters makes a difference to a child in need. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating one of their programs which involves their online program, liaising with multiple stakeholders and managing the effective administration processes that drives this well known program.
The responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and manage the submission process and liaise with applicants and donors throughout the process
- Coordinate and attend committee meetings and record minutes
- Maintain detailed excel spreadsheets, website and files
- Keep the program information up to date at all times, providing regular updates to relevant stakeholders
- Preparation of all donor thank you letters on a weekly basis
- Create content for quarterly newsletter highlighting program outcomes
- Maintain database information
Specifically, the right person for the role will have the following skills and experience:
- Fast and accurate typing skill required
- Ability to prioritise work and multi-task in extreme time pressure environments
- Intermediate - advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong writing ability including letters and professional correspondence
- Strong and confident communication skills including phone manner
- Strong negotiation skills to negotiate supplier quotes
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver successful outcomes
- Excellent relationship management ability and good at developing confident relationships.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role. All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.