- Full time, permanent position
- Mon- Fri, 8.30 – 4pm
- Based Byron Bay
- $50,000 - $60,000 + Super (depending on experience)
Small, Byron Bay based business with growing, international reach are looking to expand their leadership team. Their range of Health Food products are recognisable and growing in popularity.
The role of Food Production Supervisor is a hybrid role responsible for supervising and leading the manufacturing & production process in a small kitchen environment.
You will lead a team of 4 staff responsible for preparing batches of food production to be dispatched to nationwide stores. This is a hands on role, you will be unloading trucks one day or mixing ingredients the next.
You will be confident using production machinery including industrial blenders, sealing & labeling & machines.
- Supervising a small team, ensuring best practice quality production
- Maintaining a clean & organised kitchen & warehouse environment
- Being willing to be hands on in all aspects of the kitchen including dish area
- Ordering of Stock plus receiving & controlling
- Staff management: roster, maintaining labour cost targets, appraisals & staff morale.
- Meeting targets for food costs & quality evaluation scores
- You will be aligned with our company ethos, to inspire healthy living
- You will have an acute attention to detail and confident with numbers
- Experienced working in a food production environment (min. 12 months recent experience)
- Demonstrated experience leading a successful team
- You must be comfortable with production machinery & have basic computer knowledge