This role will require you to supervise and lead your production team, providing support and leadership in running the day-to-day production operations whilst implementing changes and identifying opportunities for process improvements and innovation.
- Maintain/comply with existing certifications (HACCP, ACO, Kosher)
- Maintain, improve and implement systems, protocols and processes.
- Manage production schedules for all products
- Staff management and training, including rostering, team development and achievements against targets and KPI’s.
- Monitor and provide weekly reporting on performance
- Manage the inventory of raw material and consumables
- Manage relationships with external contractors and suppliers
- Monitor, improve and document cleaning processes
- Work closely with Quality Assurance Manager to ensure processes and systems are best practice
- Work closely with managers to ensure that the company culture and values are upheld.
- Assist with future certifications (SQF, BRC, ISO 22000, etc.)
- Ensure production operates within company and legislative guidelines
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications - (Engineering degree would be highly regarded)
- Experience in the FMCG and/or grain industry
- Strong time and project management experience - (Lean Six Sigma experience would be highly regarded)
- Working knowledge/experience of WH&S, HACCP, GMP, Food Safety Act and other certifications
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and engage key stakeholders at all levels
- Intermediate level MS Office experience, Word and Excel
- Min 3 + Years experience and success in a similar role
- Proven track record in delivering results against set objectives
A culture that fosters ideas, training, team work and innovation. This is a hand’s on role and an excellent opportunity for the right person to further their development and career progression, where fresh ideas and innovation are recognised and rewarded.
Please include a cover letter along with your resume. Please do not contact Hemp Foods directly, please address all enquiries to Justine at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322.