Full Job Description
Purpose of Position:
The purpose of this role is to support the creation of varied and sustainable income streams for this organisation through the development of revenue generating products and service programmes designed to support the users of this service and their carers.
- Identify opportunities for new products and service programmes within the commercial, fundraising and membership arenas, with a leaning towards the digital environment.
- Develop and manage necessary research to support the development of new products and service programmes.
- Identify and work with lead managers within the business to support the development of new products and programmes.
- Project manage the development of new products and services including activation phase of new products and services.
- Develop hand-over strategy as and when products and service programmes become BAU.
On Line Shop
- Oversee development of the annual business plan for the online shop.
- Identify and implement strategies which expand the reach of online shop.
- Work with Fundraising team to identify funding opportunities for new products and service programmes.
- Co-ordinate implementation of these products or service programmes to the satisfaction of funder requirements.
- Ensure the collection of data to support funding proposals and acquittals Employee Management.
- Develop and manage annual budget, including development of forecasts and contingency plans where necessary
- Regularly report on business performance
- Develop, expand and maintain cooperative relationships within the team, Business Unit and throughout the organisation.
- Create a sense of cohesiveness, trust, integrity and honesty within the team, Business Unit and throughout the organisation so that energies and abilities are focused on team effectiveness and the accomplishment of business results.
- Communicate effectively within the team and throughout the organisation ensuring information sharing and awareness
- Ensure productive relationships are developed and maintained with external suppliers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5 years + experience in the development and evaluation of products and services, ideally in a health-related discipline.
- Degree in Allied Health or Social Sciences.
- Demonstrated experience and success in developing and delivering commercial and service-oriented products within the online environment.
- Experience in data analysis and identifying new business opportunities.
- Evidence of strong stakeholder relationship management and engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, discretion, effective listening and demonstrated experience in cultivating and maintaining long-term supporter relationships.
- Demonstrated budgeting and financial management skills.
- Strong PC skills with a demonstrated knowledge of databases and on the value of data integrity and accuracy.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.