Build and manage client relationships in an exciting sales position - up to $75k base + super + bonus! Located in Sydney CBD - Mon to Fri B2B hours!
My client is looking for experienced sales executives to help grow their business in Sydney. They specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. To support them on their journey they're looking to hire a Private Client Dealer.
With offices in Australia, the US, the UK and China they are a truly global business. Starting with just 2 people in London over 10 years ago, they now have 600 employees across the globe.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with an interest in foreign exchange and client relationship management, to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing foreign exchange companies in the world. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidates and an excellent career opportunity.
Examples of Key responsibilities:
- Day-to-day account management of new and existing private clients including High Net Worth individuals
- Answering client queries by phone and email
- Booking telephone transactions, assisting with transactions booked via World First Online
- Following up on “non-dealt” registrations to ensure high conversion levels
- Promoting various FX products e.g. rate alerts, spots, forwards & firm orders
- Liaising with support departments within the company to ensure smooth running and communication
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills through building mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally and the ability to engage openly with people at all levels including senior level decision makers.
- Previous foreign exchange or banking experience would be desirable
- Good knowledge of the foreign exchange market, economic data and global developments
- A motivated, self-starter who uses initiative
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Personable and good with people, including an excellent telephone manner
- Competitive dependant on experience
- A fun working environment based in the Sydney CBD with free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!