Newly branded charity seeks a planned giving/bequests specialist to develop, grow and manage a young bequest program for recently branded charity.
- Based in Melbourne
- Competitive salary
- Parking on site
- Flexible working hours
Dementia Australia is the new voice of Alzheimer’s Australia - a unified, national peak body for people, of all ages, living with all forms of dementia, their families and carers.
They advocate for the needs of people living with all types of dementia, and for their families and carers, and provide support services, education and information.
Reporting to the Individual Giving Manager, you will develop, grow and manage a young bequest program identifying potential bequests, memorial giving and major donor prospects, executing digital campaign strategy to acquire bequests prospects.
- Develop, plan and implement bequest strategy.
- Identify potential bequests, memorial giving and major donor prospects, implement and maintain a conversion plan
- Execute digital campaign strategy to acquire bequests generate bequest pledgers and develop contact strategies to profile, cultivate=, solicit and steward bequest prospects and donors.
- Design events to engage with new potential bequestors and maintain positive relationships
- Manage each campaign and report accordingly
- Assume financial and non-financial performance of Bequest fundraising program.
- A few years of experience working in a bequest role
- Experience in generating income through bequests programs
- Experience of working in customer/supporter programs
- Experience in managing and developing bequests
- Demonstrated experience in budget management with a target driven approach
- Be able to work unsupervised and be an active team member
- Well-developed written and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to show innovative tactics in achieving goals
- Genuine interest in the charity sector
- A keen sense of donor care & service
- Be willing to undertake travel as required and be flexible in work hours
This role offers the opportunity to work in a hardworking and positive environment where the team are committed to achieving results for the charity. You will have the satisfaction of knowing that your work has a real impact on families across Australia.
- Opportunities for professional development
- New, unified organisation
- Salary packaging available
- Flexible environment
Don’t delay! To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send a covering letter and up-to-date resume to Christina@beaumontpeople.com.au