- Support talented students with their professional development
- Temporary opportunity for 2-3 months
- Based in Sydney CBD
This organisation are looking for someone with a 'can do' attitude to coach and mentor international students to assist them with their professional development in Australia. You will assist with resume writing, interview tips and will also facilitate the running of regular training workshops.
This consultant will assist students in achieving their career goals and in turn support them in finding a placement upon graduation in Sydney.
- Provide guidance to the student through one on one appointment and group sessions
- Provide advice on resume, interview, job hunting and interview techniques
- Run group sessions and presentations on careers and topics related to professional development
- Provide online information to help students with career development
- Relevant experience within the recruitment or education sector
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Extremely passionate about delivering the highest quality of customer service.
- Highly professional and articulate, with a genuine passion for the welfare of the students
This organisation care about their students and do everything they can to ensure they have the best possible experience.
They have a collaborative team who really enjoy helping each other. If you are a team player and enjoy helping others this could be the role for you.
Please "apply now" by sending an up to date resume to Claire