UNICEF Australia are recruiting a Philanthropy Manager to join their team. You will manage and develop a portfolio of major trusts and foundations and high net worth individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven fundraiser to join this brilliant organisation and manage your own portfolio of donors.
- Flexible location – all states considered
- Grow and develop an existing portfolio of Trusts and Foundations and Major Donors
- Competitive salary packaging, inspirational cause
UNICEF Australia raises funds to finance life-changing programs for children in some of the world’s most disadvantaged communities. UNICEF stands up as a global champion for children’s rights. Join an organisation who protect and support millions of children around the world with their development programs, advocacy and rapid response during humanitarian emergencies.
- Develop a portfolio of individual donors and trusts and foundations
- Personal responsibility to solicit gifts from your portfolio of donors
- Uplift existing relationships and maximise income
- Continuous prospect research, wealth-screening and profile development to build an ongoing pipeline
- Manage a pipeline of new business opportunities with both individuals and trusts and foundations
- Provide the highest level of stewardship to donors
- Ensure trusts and foundations submissions are effectively written and timely, and that all philanthropy gift requests are in keeping with the UNICEF Australia program strategy
- Responsible for donor recognition
- Proactively support the Head of Philanthropy in the management of high-level volunteers and development committees
- Experience within Philanthropy/Major Donor/Trust & Foundation Fundraising
- Proven ability to grow and manage effective long-lasting relationships with donors
- A background in exceeding fundraising targets
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
- Proven ability to set a strategy around growth and development of a portfolio of donors
- Exceptional communication skills and experience writing complex applications for funding
- Background in stewarding major donors and personal success in making significant asks
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working in the international aid and development sector
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis