Senior Philanthropy Manager; individual and organisational fundraising professional required to lead passionate diverse team for a growing humanitarian charity based in Sydney.
Full Job Description
- Well respected and loved humanitarian charity
- Based in Inner City Sydney, close to public transport
- Competitive Salary + Packaging
- 5 weeks annual leave
The Wayside Chapel has provides unconditional love, care and support for people on and around the streets of Kings Cross and Bondi Beach.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Fundraising, the Senior Philanthropy Manager will grow revenue and increase engagement with high-value individuals and organisations. You will use your experience and skill to cultivate profitable and mutually beneficial partnerships, both across existing and prospective major donors, corporates and philanthropic organisations to ensure efficient implementation and ongoing growth of the fundraising strategy.
- Develop and manage personal relationships with philanthropists and corporate organisations
- Manage major gift program, working closely with internal team to develop proposals and presentations
- Develop, manage and execute a rolling stewardship and engagement and recognition program
- Provide leadership and guidance to team to ensure outcomes are met and
- Build partnerships with current and prospective high- value corporate organisations, working closely with the team to promote their volunteering program and contribute to the achievement of targets
- Provide the Board of Directors and Executive Management Team with relevant information
- Maintain information of relationships in CRM system and related databases.
Your skills and attributes:
- Ideally experience in major gift fundraising and asking for high value gifts or extensive in business development or sales;
- Experience in growing and managing corporate partnerships program either for charity or a large brand
- Successful track record in delivering financial results with limited budgets
- Exceptional relationship management skills with demonstrated experience of cultivating across a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent communications, presentation, mediation and negotiation skills with confidence in preparing and delivering compelling presentations, pitches, proposals and funding applications
- Willingness to effectively develop, manage & motivate a team
- Ability to constructively apply fundraising principles to match Wayside’s
This is an opportunity to see exactly what you are raising funds for and know you are making a real difference to those in need of support.
If you would like a discussion about this exciting role, please call Rosheen on 02 9279 2777 or press and attach your resume and covering letter.
All enquiries will be treated with the strictest confidence.