Cultivate and expand a national portfolio of high value donors and high value giving circles within a successful and supportive team.
- Cultivate existing relationships with mid level and major donor supporters
- National, leading health charity
- Any relationship fundraising background considered
The Philanthropy Manager plays a critical role in stewarding and expanding the major gift program and is responsible for a national portfolio of high value donors and high value giving circles. The Philanthropy Manager has responsibility for stewarding and cultivating an existing portfolio of mid value donors to increase giving levels and improve retention and loyalty.
- Communicate, influence and engage supporters with potential to make high value donations
- Research existing supporters to identify and qualify donors who have the capacity, commitment and inclination to increase their support
- Meet targets to identify new prospects and networks to achieve portfolio growth
- Strategic, personalised stewardship of donors on the donor journey using a range of channels
- Communicate, influence and engage donors strategically to increase engagement and support
- Work with high value giving circles to retain and grow membership
- Organise small engagement events, meetings or experiences during the year to steward donors
- Create donor proposals and bespoke asks to solicit funds
- Create and manage reports or tailored updates to convey impact of continued support
- An ambitious and self-motivated fundraiser with experience in a relationship fundraising role such as major gifts, mid value, corporate partnerships or similar
- Demonstrated ability to drive and achieve financial targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate, influence and make the ask
- Experience in providing excellent stewardship and success in acquiring new supporters
- Proficient in developing written communications to a high professional standard
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a flexible, positive and collaborative approach
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on email@example.com.
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.